Spring 2016 Chi Class Rush
Rush is a two-week period in which male students are introduced and acquainted with the brothers of Delta Chi Psi. This two-week period normally involves social events such as mixers with sororities, barbecues, sports games and so forth. Throughout this period, male students are exposed to the fraternity atmosphere and can see firsthand what our brotherhood is all about. It is encouraged to attend all rush events as it is an exciting and fun period to get to know the brothers of Delta Chi Psi, plus, everything is free! There is no obligation to join during the rush period and a student should not feel committed to the fraternity during rush. All events during rush are absolutely FREE and rides are always provided for no charge.
Talk to any brother of Delta Chi Psi, or just show up prior to all events in front of the HGSC. For any additional details, inquiries, or questions, contact our rush chair John Davis at (484) 663-4454 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Spring 2016 is upon us and we have an exciting two week rush period for you guys.
Remember to join our Facebook event page! – Delta Chi Psi: Spring 16 Rush
- January 15th: 1st GIM (General Interest Meeting) @ 5pm in HGSC 217D
- January 19th: GIM @ 5PM in SAC 217D. Then Game Room night in the SAC right after!
- January 20th: GIM @ 5PM in SAC 217D. Kung Fu Tea @ 7PM.
- January 21st: Meet the Greeks in SAC Atrium @ 6PM. Mixer w/ the lovely ladies of Alpha Sigma Rho Sorority Inc. @ 9PM
- January 22nd: GIM @ 5PM. Net Night @ 7PM at Pearson McGonigle 3rd Floor.
- January 25th: Brotherhood Event @ 9:30PM at the Delta House.
- January 26th: General Interest Meeting @ 5PM. Mixer w/ the Kaptivating Ladies of Kappa Phi Gamma Sorority Inc.
- January 27th: Brotherhood Bowling @ 8:30PM
- January 28th: General Interest Meeting @ 5PM. Mixer w/ the sisters of Sigma Psi Zeta Sorority Inc. @ 7PM
- January 29th: Pho Night @ 7PM (Invite Only)